SignalsOnline has several series of LED Andon Tower Lights and provides technical and application support to help choose the right tower light or stack light for your industrial or lean manufacturing application.
- The ETN56L Does NOT communicate over Allen Bradely/Rockwell Ethernet/IP Protocol.
- LED tower light controlled by TCP/IP Ethernet communication through internet or LAN.
- Lights have integrated Web GUI that allows the users to control the light from a browser
- Pre-Wired, Pre-Assembled with 5 foot Ethernet Male RJ45 Cable & 12 inch Power Cable
- Remote control and monitoring of lights and audible through use of various application programs or web browser.
- PC setup tool for setting IP, subnet mask and gateway for each piece of equipment.PC test program and setup library available for addressing
- Maximum of 5 LED light colors and Multiple audible alarm sounds
- Volume (Buzzer): Max. 90dB at 1 Meter, (Melody) Max 85 dB at 1 Meter
- Protection Class: IP23
Accessories & Options
- Direct mount versions, ST56EL-ETNB and ST56EL-ETNS come with bolts and no pole.
- Sound options for the ST56MEL-ETNS and ST56EL-ETNS: Warning Sound (WS), Melody (WM), Alarm (WM) 4 tones each or Voice Signal.
- Bases: Default Right angle (NT-500), Flange (NT-550) optional, Wall Mount (NT-560) optional
Call us now for information and pricing at 740.917.5781.
(WM) - Warning Melody - (Standard Product)
|Ch. 1||Sweet Home|
|Ch. 2||For Elise|
|Ch. 3||Cuckoo's Waltz|
|Ch. 4||Piano Sonata|
|Ch. 5||Turkish March|
(WS) - Warning Sounds (Special Order, non-stock item)
|Ch. 2||Abandon Alarm|
|Ch. 3||Machinery Fault|
|Ch. 4||High Expansion|
|Ch. 5||7 Short PI. / 1 Long|
(WA) - Warning Alarm (Special Order, non-stock item)
|Ch. 1||Beep. intermittent|
|Ch. 2||Door Chime|
|Ch. 3||Phone Ring|
|Ch. 4||PI.PI.PI. Short|
|Ch. 5||Tripping Beat|
This tower light is very easy to configure and use. Just send the correct TCP stream and that's it.