The ASTL LED Andon Light is a Super Bright LED Tower Light mounted on a sealed enclosure with industrial selector switches, mounting bracket and an 8 ft. power cord. The light is shipped plug and play, fully assembled and ready to go out of the box. The 24 super bright LEDs on red and amber lights and 18 larger LEDs on green, blue and white light sections allow visibility across your plant floor in any Lean Manufacturing Environment. Standard & Custom Configurations Available.
- Our LED ASTL Lights balance cost and maintenance free operation
- Durable industrial control box is environmentally sealed
- 8 foot power cord allows easy installation in any location
- Standard pole length 12 inches with right angle mounting bracket
- Industrial selector switches used for off/on, on/off/flash or audible functions
- 24 super bright LEDs on red, amber, 18 larger LEDs on green, blue, white
Accessories & Options
- Any length jacketed cable between andon light and control box
- 1, 2 and 5 feet and 1 meter pole lengths available.
- Assembly can be made on the ST2 series andon lights for smaller configurations. Please call for custom configuration.
- Custom color sequence or assembly can be designed to your application
- Tripod stand available for portability
- Cubicle or table mount bracket attaches to cubicle wall or table surface (NT-190)
- Ethernet Data Logging available with RJ45 connector
- Wireless Inputs or Outputs available for remote signals or data logging
Delivered as ordered with no problems. Lights are plenty bright and work as expected.