- 12VDC Logic / 120VAC Power
- Easy Assembly and Install
- 2.3" LED Height(100' view)
- Red LED Goal, Green LED Actual
- Under/Over Efficiency Stacklight
- NEMA1 Black Painted Steel Housing
To operate counter simply plug in 120VAC power
cord, press hold button, press F1 key to program
registers (pace, scaling, etc.) and remove from hold.
You are now ready to go. Any time the unit is not in
hold mode, goal field will auto increment by
programmed pace value.
Units offer count up, count down and reset inputs.
No preset. Standard models operate using 120VAC
power at less than 1 amp.
Housing constructed of either NEMA1 black
anodized aluminum, NEMA12 -14 gauge industrial
gray painted steel, NEMA4 water resistant painted
steel, and NEMA4X stainless steel. Photo shows
standard NEMA1 painted steel.