- Audibility range between 106db @ 30metres for the smallest unit to 121db @ 30metres for the largest unit. Sirens in this range in increasing order of sound output are the GP6, GP10 & GP12 units.
- 475Hz constant tone signal for the GP6 & GP10 sirens and a combined 470/560Hz constant tone signal for the GP12 siren.
- Roughly omni-directional sound coverage which peaks in the direction of the front of the stator.
- 400Vac +/- 10% 50Hz 3 phase nominal power supply requirement. (Alternative voltages and frequencies available on request).
- Operating temperature range for the standard GP6 & GP10 units of -20 to +40 degrees C, (Increased temperature range units available on request), and for the GP12 of -20 to +55 degrees C.
- Cast aluminium & steel construction.
- Environmental rating of IP55.
- If the power supply to the sirens is pulsed to enable the siren to produce a ‘wail’ tone then the maximum run time of the siren is reduced from continuous for constant tone to 15 minutes.
- Custom built control units can be supplied to enable the siren to produce the ‘wail’ tone signal and associated controls.
- If mounted in a climate where icing can occur the unit should be fitted with thermostatically controlled heaters.
|Siren Type||Motor||Current||Weight||Dimensions||Rotor (D)|